About Us!!!

My photo
Hi!! Thanks for looking at our blog! I created this blog for all of our family and friends to see our new updates! We hope everyone enjoys this as much as we do!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This new blog

Hi Everyone well I just wanted to let everyone know that im having fun with this new blogging. It is really nice to be able to add pictures so everyone can see what we have been up to. Nothing much down here is going on we are just going to keep a close on this storm Hurricane Ike to see what we are going to do, it is out by Cuba right now but it is supposed to hit between Corpus Christi and Brownsville. So we will see what is going to happen I will keep everyone updated.

1 comment:

Robin Sant said...

Sorry I forgot to call you back last night. Who is the Bryan and Cheralyn on your friend blog list?