About Us!!!

My photo
Hi!! Thanks for looking at our blog! I created this blog for all of our family and friends to see our new updates! We hope everyone enjoys this as much as we do!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

9th Year Anniversary!!!


Hi Everyone,
Well this past Saturday was our 9th year Anniversary. We had a great day, Mike thought he was going to take me to this really nice salon (AVEDA SALON). This is how it went, Mike: Your going to be so happy today, Amy: Oh really well I can help you if you tell me where we are going, Mike: You just wait and see. So he starts down this road and I'm like hmmm I know where he is taking me, we were heading to this salon where i had been before to get a free sample. I said if you are taking me to that AVEDA SALON I'm not getting out of this truck because I'm not going to let you spend your money like that. So i finally talked him into taking me to the mall, and he bought me some new clothes, and took me to Macy's i got my makeup done, Then we went to the TEXAS STATE AQUARIUM. We had so much fun seeing all the animals. Then we left there and I was going to go get a pedicure but they were to busy so i told him that is OK i can do it next week. So then we went to this Restaurant called "THE REPUBLIC OF TEXAS" on the 20th floor of the Omni Hotel in Downtown Corpus Christi, Texas. OH MY GOSH this food was so good!!! WE had a wedge salad, yummy bread with roasted garlic, i had a new york strip, he had a fillet Mignon, and a baked potato, then for dessert we had this chocolate layered ganosh with raspberry, fresh whip cream, a piece of brittle, and we also had creme brulee, with fresh fruit shortbread cookies, whip cream..... hm mm it was so DELISH!!!! This was one of the best anniversaries i think we have had in a long time!!! Thank you so much baby you made my DAY, YEAR, AND I COULD GO ON ON ON ON AND ON.... I love you MICHAEL HOLT~~~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Happy Anniversary! looks like a fun day.