About Us!!!

My photo
Hi!! Thanks for looking at our blog! I created this blog for all of our family and friends to see our new updates! We hope everyone enjoys this as much as we do!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Amy is going on Vacation!!!

Hi Everyone,
Well just thought I would update everyone! Mike is working for a cable installer he is really looking forward to starting his new job! Amy is going to Utah to spend 2 weeks with her family she is really looking forward to being able to spend time with everyone! Mike is staying here to look after the house and the dogs! Amy is really excited to see Olivia, Mason, and Gracie. I will take lots of pictures and post them when I get home. Amy is really going to miss her family but it will be nice to see my family, I haven't been able to spend a long time with them since we went on the road. Daisy is growing so fast! I planted a tomato plant so im really looking forward to see how big they are when i get home! Well talk to you all in a couple of weeks!

Love,

Mike, Amy Dutchess, Piglet, Princess, and Daisy

No comments: