About Us!!!

My photo
Hi!! Thanks for looking at our blog! I created this blog for all of our family and friends to see our new updates! We hope everyone enjoys this as much as we do!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Twilight Series!

HI Everyone!
Ok Kim finally talked me into reading the Twilight series and im so glad she did! Everyday I can't wait to be done driving just so i can read my book!!! It is so good you won't want to put it down! But im about half way through the first book so hopefully i can get them read before the movie comes out! Anyway if you haven't read them you really should it is so good! Ok everyone, im now finished with the first book which is Twilight, the second one is called A New Moon, so im about half way through the second book! It is so awesome! I love it! OK I am now done with the second book New Moon, I am now onto Eclipse the 3rd book it is getting better by the second! I love it!

Thanks Kim for being a great friend!

No comments: