About Us!!!

My photo
Hi!! Thanks for looking at our blog! I created this blog for all of our family and friends to see our new updates! We hope everyone enjoys this as much as we do!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Hi Everyone,

Well we sure did have a good year in 2010. I can't believe it is already 2011~~ This year in June we will have been married for 10 years. I remember when my brother had been married for 10 years and im like *WOW* that is a LONG time! LOL! Now that im getting older and wiser!!! LOL!!! I realize that your 30's isn't that old at all! We are just beginning our life, hopefully pretty soon we can think about starting our family. We know that when the time is right the Lord will sent us our gift that is waiting in heaven. Im going to attach some pictures from our year in 2010. Here are some pictures from the time we got to spend with Our niece's and nephew from Amy's side of the family. I will try better this year to add more pictures as we go through 2011. No promises, but I will try. I got a new calling at Church in December and im the new 1st Counselor in Young Women's im very excited about getting to work with the girls and learning from them. I want Mike to know how much I LOVE HIM! He is my WHOLE world, my EVEYRTHING, my SOULMATE and I know that it was GOD'S will that we were meant to be together. I love you baby!!!!









1 comment:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Amy you are so beautiful! I love all of the pictures and the updates. Can't wait to see more! hint, hint, hope you guys have a great year and let me know when you're in Utah so we can visit. I'd love to see you!