About Us!!!

My photo
Hi!! Thanks for looking at our blog! I created this blog for all of our family and friends to see our new updates! We hope everyone enjoys this as much as we do!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

~~~~~San Antonio~~~~~~

Hi Everyone,
WE had so much fun last weekend! We decided to drive up to San Antonio on Saturday and spend the day so we didn't have to spend the money on a hotel room. We sure did have alot of fun! First we went to the San Antonio LDS Temple, and we went to the distribution center. We got a lot of videos and Mike got some new scriptures I had got him some previously but the pages weren't cut all the way. We also each got a hymn book to match our scriptures so I really liked that! We also got the study manuals for the scriptures to help us understand them better. Then we went to the Riverwalk, it was really fun! We ate at The Saltgrass Steakhouse, it was so delicious! We had steak, potatoes, bread, salad, and these really yummy they call em Rattlers' they are shrimp with jalapeno on the outside then stuffed with cream cheese, and breading! So delicious! If you ever go to one it is sure a treat! Then we went on the riverwalk, then that nite we went over to Bass Pro Shop so Mike could look around! Then we went to The Palladium Theatre, went and saw Inception at the IMAX theatre. I was really loud and big, and i just think i like the little old theatre better. But we sure did have fun spending some quality time together! Here are some pictures of our Adventures.

Love,
Mike and Amy Holt






5 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I am looking forward to spending September with you!!! :)

Sarah South said...

Hi Amy! It is good to be back home, but we really loved our time in Texas. You miscarried at 16 weeks?! That is so far along, I can't even imagine how hard that must have been. Tell everyone hello for us. It will be good to keep in touch through face book and our blogs!

Sarah South said...

Hi Amy! It is good to be back home, but we really loved our time in Texas. You miscarried at 16 weeks?! I can't even imagine how hard that must have been. Tell everyone hello for us. It will be goot to keep in touch with facebook and our blogs!

Sarah South said...

Sorry. I didn't see the approval thing so I sent my comment twice!!

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Wow! It looks like you guys have had so much fun! What a great day and a wonderful anniversary. I just LOVE your bullentin board--I'm so jealous-I wish I was as creative as you. Hope you have a great week <3